Karmak Fusion is a comprehensive software solution designed for heavy-duty businesses passing a performance milestone.
KARMAK FUSION BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SOLUTION
The Accounting module of Karmak Fusion is fully integrated for the accounting department with special features for the unique demands of a heavy-duty business. Options include:
- Accounts Payable and Receivable Management
- Alternate Accounting Schedules
- Core Tracking and Accounting
- General Ledger Management
- Miscellaneous Purchase Order Tracking
Parts Inventory provides comprehensive control over inventory and pricing, and allows parts counter and warehouse operations to run more efficiently. The advanced features will help inventory managers increase inventory turns, reduce inventory costs and enhance profits on parts sales.
Combining powerful tools into one elegant solution, Business Intelligence allows critical business metrics to be tracked across an entire company through customized reports, dashboards, charts and other browser-based tools.
- Flexible Report Building helps quickly highlight problem areas and allow flexible display options.
- Analytical Tools consolidate data for an enterprise-wide view of a business. Sales and profit figures can be monitored by invoice and by day, compared against budgets.
- Automatic Updates and Emails integrate with Microsoft Excel to upload data with the click of a button and can be scheduled to automatically update and email reports.
- System-Generated Alerts allow notification by email when a specified event occurs or on a scheduled basis.
- Paperless Archiving saves time and expense for document archiving. Reports can be assigned to be viewed by staff members and can be reviewed, emailed or printed.
Karmak Fusion Sales is designed to capture and track the lifecycle of a unit in the sales department from creating the unit to the selling the unit and finally posting the accounting to the business system.
The user-friendly software in Karmak Fusion Service provides the necessary tools to deliver excellent customer service. In addition, eTech and Remote Write-Up are included and run on portable PCs to meet specific needs of service operations.
Karmak Fusion’s Lease/Rental allows businesses to simplify administrative tasks and improve efficiency and profitability of lease and rental operations. Options include:
- Fixed Asset Depreciation Analysis
- Lease and Rental Billing
- Unit and Insurance Management
- Contract Management
- Preventive Maintenance Management
- Lease and Rental Reporting
Karmak Fusion offers interfaces with manufacturers’ systems to meet unique requirements. Options include:
- Specialized financial statements
- Electronic parts ordering
- Electronic warranty claims
- Parts price files
- Labor rate guides
- Managed dealer inventory programs
- eData Exchange saves time and reduces errors with automated electronic transactions with vendors and/or customers.
- Business Online expands parts sales without adding staff by selling parts online 24/7.
- Parts Scan improves efficiency and maintains accurate inventory counts by receiving and selling bar coded parts.
- Emergency Repair easily tracks roadside repairs and generate repair orders off-site via portable PC tools.
- Karmak Attach-It allows photos to be taken of vehicles or equipment with an iPhone, Android or Windows Phone 7 smartphone and effortlessly attach them to a repair order, unit inventory, deal or deal packet within Karmak Fusion.
- Karmak Deliver-It is a powerful proof-of-delivery application that streamlines the delivery process and strengthens customer service. With the ability to automatically sync information, invoices are always easily accessible.