A portable service solution
Emergency Repair allows service personnel to easily open a repair order from any location via a portable PC. Its advanced features are designed to make it easier to track emergency roadside repairs, maintenance at fleet locations and any service performed off-site. In addition, it offers on-site service writers increased flexibility and efficiency.
Emergency Repair Benefits & Features
- Create a repair order from one screen on a laptop or Tablet PC
- Eliminate technicians’ time spent hand writing repair orders and re-keying later
- Retrieve customer, unit, parts and repair type information from your Karmak Fusion system
- Options to create a new customer in the business system or default them to a Cash/COD account
- Capture signatures electronically on the spot
- Generate an invoice from the field, with or without displaying prices
Emergency Repair lets you focus on service, rather than administrative tasks, by making it easy to open repair orders, add parts and labor and generate work orders and invoices away from the shop.
With customer, unit, repair type and part information at your fingertips, you’ll save time spent manually entering data and reduce non-billable labor costs. Simply save invoices to the Outbox and send files to the business system at your convenience, via a wired, wireless or VPN connection, to complete the process.
In the shop, improve workflow by opening orders as trucks arrive on the lot. With the optional Special Branch license, you can also track inventory quantity for each repair truck.
More Benefits & Features
- Quick lookup of customer, unit, repair and part information
- Track labor hours with on-screen stop clock and easily add labor to work orders
- Optionally export invoices to Excel®or PDF formats
- Quickly check unit history (when connected to the business system)
- Get maps and directions to customer locations with Google™ Maps
- Shortcut keys speed up frequently used functions
- Generate reports of parts used over a selected time frame, and filter by vendor, part number or price range
- Set permissions to limit users’ ability to modify certain fields
The single-form interface speeds up the repair order process, improving efficiency and profitability of mobile service operations.
Emergency Repair is compatible with Windows 7
Windows® is all about making your life easier. To make it easy, Microsoft recommends “Compatible with Windows® 7” applications because they have passed Microsoft-designed tests for compatibility and reliability with Windows 7. These applications support 64-bit technology and have passed tests to minimize the possibility of crashes, hangs, and restarts.
“Compatible with Windows 7” software:
- Is tested for compatibility and reliability on Windows 7.
- Passed Microsoft designed tests to minimize the possibility of crashes, hangs, and reboots.
- Represents a commitment that the product will continue to work over the life of Windows 7.
- Meets privacy standards set forth by the Anti-Spyware Coalition.
- Installs cleanly and reliably.
- Eliminates unnecessary reboots.
- Ensures compatibility with Windows 7, both 32-bit and 64-bit editions.
Windows and the Windows logo are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.